IMPORTANT – Please read the following notes before registering
- Registration is for individuals who have already enrolled as Zija Independent Distributors. If you have not yet officially enrolled, or are just finding out more about the business and the products, please feel free to browse the site, and also ‘like’ our public page where we share more information: https://www.facebook.com/TeamExecutiveNetwork/
- Once you have signed up with Zija, please come back and register here for the members page and content.
- You will need your Zija Member ID, this can be found when you login to the Zija Backoffice: https://shield.zijasecure.com/login.html
- Once you have completed the registration form, your details will be checked to ensure you are an active enrolled member. If you cannot be found in the system, your details will not be added to the members directory, and you will not be added to the members mailing list.
- By registering as a member using this form, you are also requesting, and giving us permission to send you emails – you will be added to our members mailing list. Emails will come from Linda@LindaProctor.com – please ensure you add Linda’s email address to your address book, contacts, or whitelist to ensure you receive the members content and emails.
- If you unsubscribe from the members emails, your photo and details are automatically removed from the members page.
- Once you submit your details, they will need to be manually approved before your profile shows up on the website, which may take up to 72 hours.
- If you would like to make changes to your details, such as a new photo or to change your email address, please email email@example.com and include your new photo or details.
- We require a good quality front facing ‘head and shoulders’ photo of (just) you – so that people can clearly see your face, and would recognise you. Small, blurred or poor quality images with more than one face are not suitable, sunglasses are not suitable, and you will be asked to send in a suitable image, before you can be added to the members page.